The Carl Zeiss Compact Grating Spectrometer (CGS) is the newest optical engine from Carl Zeiss.
It incorporates the Hamamatsu S11156 CCD detector chip for high sensitivity and high resolution and puts it into a compact, lightweight package. With 2048 active pixels, the CGS offers a high-resolution solution. An electronics shutter separates the exposure time from the readout so that exposure times as short as 20 μs can be achieved.
A version based on a NMOS PDA is available for low-noise measurements.
- Compact, robust, permanently wavelength calibrated
- High sensitivity and resolution
- 1-dimensional back-thinned CCD array
- Low straylight
- Slit width: 50 μm (standard)
- Electronic shutter function
|CGS Series UV-NIR:||190 – 1100 nm|
|Resolution:||< 2.5 nm (UV-VIS)
< 4 nm (NIR)
|Opto-mechanical interface:||SMA connector,
up to 600 μm fibers accepted