Software Development Kits (SDKs) are provided for customer application programming. Our SDKs support all current electronics configurations based on the interface electronics PD-ETH01V1, PD-USB01V2, and PD-PCIe01.
tec5 software products are offered for all current Windows platforms. Support of other operating systems is possible upon request. USB and PCIe interface electronics are accompanied by the kernel-mode drivers for 32-bit Windows operating systems.
SDK Overview. More detailed descriptions/manual provided upon request.
SDACQ32MP Function Library
Software development kit with a user interface
- Function Library (*.DLL) provides many function for setting hardware parameters and acquiring data
- Recognizes identification information and calibration coefficients saved on the tec5 operating electronics
- Allows the programmer to create an application module that is independent of the hardware used
SDPROC32 Function Library
SKDs with a user interface
- Based on the SDACQ32MP module
- Uses a basic interface
- Basic data processing functionality already implemented
For developing your own thin-film thickness application, we provide FTM-ProLib++ programming library.
- Runtime licensed Dynamic Link Library (DLL) for standard C calls
- Compatible with C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, and VBA
- Demo software as Windows console application, includes C/C++ source code
- Similar algorithm as the FTM-ProVis software