Raman Spectrometer System is a Raman instrument for process control.
The Raman Spectrometer System is part of the MultiSpec® family. The spectrometer system incorporates a 785-nm diode laser with a thermo-electrically cooled CCD spectrometer. The laser power can be tuned from 50-500 mW. The CCD is a highly sensitive, permanently wavelength calibrated detector that covers from 300 – 3100 cm-1. A fiber-optic Raman probe can be used to allow in-line measurements in process control. The probe allows for real-time reaction monitoring or routine quality control. Raman is a non-contact and non-destructive measurement technique.
Extract more value from your tec5USA MultiSpec® Raman spectrometer with the MUX-Piezo for Raman. This dedicated multiplexing solution can expand the number of channels to 4. Operating via a piezoelectric fiber mechanism, switching times are fast (10’s of ms), and a high level of light throughput efficiency and reproducibility are maintained for your instrument.
- Robust, fast detector-array technology
- Complete spectra acquired in milliseconds
- Long-term stability & permanent wavelength calibration
- Modular concept provides high flexibility
- Full process-capable communication interfaces to process control systems (PCS). Includes OPC, Profibus, and Analog/Digital
- Process control software available
- Programming interfaces (SDK) for Windows and LabVIEW
|Raman:||300 – 3100 cm-1|
|Integration time:||3 ms to 10 min|
|Accuracy:||14- to 15- bit|
|PC interface:||Ethernet, PCIe, USB|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||133 x 448 x 475 [mm]|
|Weight:||Approx. 12 – 15 kg|
|Power supply:||110 / 220 V; 50 /60 Hz|
|Operating temperature:||5°C to 35°C|