MultiSpec® UV-VIS-NIR Spectrometer System is designed for lab and process control.
Based on the versatile 19” chassis design, this cassette based system incorporates a light source and spectrometer module to provide a full system. Broadband light sources include halogen, deuterium-halogen, and Xenon flash lamps. For fluorescence and Raman applications requiring a single-wavelength light source, various LEDs and a 785-nm laser light sources are also available. This UV-VIS-NIR spectrometer system incorporates the high-performance Zeiss spectrometers, which can cover a wide wavelength range between 190 – 2150 nm.
For protected housing consider the CompactSpec®
Fast electronic multiplexer technology allows the UV-VIS-NIR version of this instrument to have up to 8 channels that can collect data simultaneously with no moving parts. A new innovation includes a multiplexed NIR version that has 3 to 4 measurement channels and can cover from 1000 – 2150 nm.
Read more about multiplexing here.
- Robust, fast detector-array technology
- Complete spectra acquired in milliseconds
- Long-term stability & permanent wavelength calibration
- Modular concept provides high flexibility
- Full process-capable communication interfaces to process control systems (PCS). Includes OPC, Profibus, and Analog/Digital
- Process control software available
- Programming interfaces (SDK) for Windows and LabVIEW
- Simultaneous operation of up to 8 channels
- Parallel operation of different spectrometer types
- Long-life, high stability light sources (halogen, deuterium-halogen, Xe flash)
|UV-VIS:||190 – 1000 nm, 190 – 1100 nm, various ranges available|
|UV-NIR:||190 – 2150 nm, various ranges available|
|NIR:||960 – 1690 nm, 1340 – 2000 nm, or 1100 – 2150 nm|
|Raman:||300 – 3100 cm-1|
|Integration time:||0.3 ms to 6.5 s
(dependent on spectrometer module used)
|Resolution:||up to 16-bit|
|Accuracy:||14- to 15- bit|
|PC interface:||Ethernet, PCIe, USB|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||133 x 448 x 475 [mm]
(Dimensions based on 3HU housing with 1x light source and 1x spectrometer)
|Weight:||Approx. 12 – 15 kg|
|Power supply:||110 / 220 V; 50 /60 Hz|
|Operating temperature:||5°C to 40°C|