Nynomic Group has set the goal for itself to continually improve the economical, ecological, and social consequences of its business activities. Sustainability is a primary focus for tec5USA management. Well-balanced management of ecological, social, and corporate governance strengthens tec5USA’s market position.
- We act based on the following fundamental principles:
The occupational health and safety of our employees is a top priority in order to avoid injuries and diseases.
- We strive to position our company as an attractive employer and consequently improve our employee’s commitment and motivation.
- We use resources and energy efficiency with the goal of continuous improvements to minimize negative impacts on the environment and save costs.
We use our strength and passion for technological advancement by developing innovative and safe solutions and products that help us and our customers protect the environment. We engage in a constant and trustful dialogue with our partners in order to lay the foundation for long-term and sustainable relationships. Respectful relationships with our diverse stakeholders and the environment are routine for us and decisive for our economic success.
Our business management principles are the foundation for our corporate identity: by observing rules, standards and processes we ensure legally and ethically compliant conduct and create a high level of acceptance in society.
The Nynomic Group is represented in Germany and internationally by various locations that are organized as legally independent direct or indirect subsidiaries. Throughout the corporate group, acting responsibly takes top priority and contributes to our sustainable business success.
- Employees: People from different nations work at our globally active subsidiaries. They play a decisive key role in the success of the Nynomic Group.
- Governance & Compliance: In the Nynomic Group, corporate governance stands for responsible corporate management that is geared towards value creation in compliance with the relevant statutory provisions and internal company regulations.
- Environment: Climate change is one of the greatest challenges we face.
We are committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and focus particularly on those goals where our business operations can have the greatest impact.
Learn more about the individual goals here